Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going
.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Fertile Friend

My two angels catching some Zzzzzs.  And yes, that thing in the bottom right hand corner is my BBT

Well, it's back to temping for me with the return of my period this week. Not that it will be effective to use for birth control purposes, since I am sure my cycle will continue to be sporadic while I am nursing.  E is a great sleeper, but I'm still not risking it....and after I denounce my vow of chastity after 6 months (that's right, y'all thought I was playing. But I. Want. This. Homebirth. and I'm not risking it to anything I can control), I want to be able to keep some sort of record of when I am ovulating. And maybe I will be regular, you just never know.

Plus, I really like waking up at 4:30 AM to stick a thermometer up my vag. No, seriously.  It is a close second behind peeing on a stick.  Oh, who am I kidding?  As all my mom friends know, peeing on sticks is pretty much the most exciting thing in the world.  I'm pretty sure I think and say "Oh #$@!" no matter how it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment