Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going
.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Birth Story Feature?

So, I am thinking of trying to add a birth story feature to this page.  I am like a dog after a bone when it comes to H/VBAMC, so I have collected a few facebook friends who have successfully H/VBAMC.  I figure someone reading this blog may be interested in H/VBAMC themselves and would like to read stories of women who have already been there.  Soooooo thinking of maybe adding a birth story here every so often.  And maybe all the stories don't have to be of planned HBAC/HBAMC that ended with a vaginal birth.  I think it's important that we have stories of empowering CBAC out there as well so that women know that it's possible to have an empowering birth experience despite the method of delivery.  I pretty much only know of mine, though, which obviously I already posted....

Anyway, what do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea! I love reading all stories, as you know.

    ReplyDelete